Miss South Africa 2018 Winner , Biography , Age , Born , Latest Pictures , According to Wikipedia , Miss South Africa 2018 will be the 60th edition of Miss South Africa. It will be held Today 27 May 2018 at the Sun Arena at Time Square in Pretoria.
Reviews : Miss South Africa 2018 Winner , Biography , Age , Born , Latest Pictures
According to Thesouthafrican
It’s that time of the year again where 12 beauty queens compete for the title of Miss South Africa and the chance to represent Mzansi at the Miss Universe pageant.
If you want a bit more info on the ladies battling out for the crown, you can get all that info right here.
The winner will walk away with the crown and a R3 million prize package. That package includes R1 million in cash as well as the use of a fully furnished and serviced apartment for the year of reign, a Nissan Qashqai worth R445 500 and the use of designer garments for her red carpet looks.
But if you want to know when and where to watch and a bit more info on the judges, this article is for you.
When and what time is Miss South Africa 2018?
Time and date: Sunday, 27 May at 17:00
How to watch Miss South Africa 2018 live?
The Miss South Africa pageant will be screened on M-Net (DStv 101) and Mzansi Magic (DStv 161).
Who are the judges for Miss South Africa 2018?
Anele Mdoda, Khaya Dlanga, Khanyi Dhlomo, Janez Vermeiren, Michelle van Breda, Siba Mtongana and Rolene Strauss.
There are some changes to this year’s format. After the top five are announced, there will be an immediate announcement of the top two.
One of the pair will be named Miss World South Africa and one will receive the title of Miss Universe South Africa. Both of these women will go on to represent the country on the global stage.
But there can be only one Miss South Africa. So the top two will then be asked a final question by the judges. Their answers will determine who is crowned as the official Miss South Africa 2018.
Miss South Africa 2018 full prize package details
- Africology product and spa services
- Bacher and Co watch and fragrance sponsorship
- blackBOX with one year’s subscription to Binge Premium Plus on black.
- Brow Bar product and services
- Cahi Dental Practice dental services and aesthetic improvements
- Call It Spring footwear
- Cell C voice and data contracts
- Ciro Coffee equipment and product
- Discovery Insure insurance and medical aid
- Edgars Mobile retail vouchers
- Exclusive Dry Cleaners services for year of reign
- Forever New fashion
- Generosity water
- Jack Friedman jewellery
- Lebelle Hair Extensions
- Lightsculpt skincare treatments and product
- Lipault Luggage luxury travel gear
- Miss SA Organisation (Sun International and Cell C) R1 million in cash and the use of an apartment
- Nissan Qashqai
- Paul Mitchell hair products and services
- Planet Fitness gym membership
- Samsung S9+, Tablet and Gear Fit Pro Red
- Shock Absorber fitness products
- Smashbox make up product and applications
- Soviet denim apparel
- USN products and clothing
- Wonderbra intimate wear
Miss South Africa 2018: Absolutely everything you need to know
Cape Town – We’ve made a comprehensive list of everything you need to know ahead of the 60th Miss South Africa pageant.
A new Miss South Africa will be crowned at Sun International’s Sun Arena at Time square in Pretoria on Sunday. And we are so excited!
What makes it even more exciting is that our very own Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters is on her way to South Africa for the prestigious event.